CLICK HERE to read editorial by Power Farming Magazine published in the January 2021 issue (Volume 129 Number 5).
Key features of the WHM140/M include:
- Over-engineered for a much more reliable tractor
- Strengthened front axle and transmission, with advantage of additional power
- Driven by a 6.75L, 6 cylinder engine
- Capable output of 140hp (103kW) engine flywheel power
- Oversized chassis 154kW (210hp)
- 145 amp hour batter, wide radiator and oversized cooling fan
- Weight of tractor is 7300Kg
- 4 in 1 self levelling front end loader (FEL) fitted as standard.
- two speed 540/1000 rear PTO
among many other features.